Thursday 10 January 2013

Self introduction by Li

My name is Li. My friends always call me Li-kun. I am studying in Tsukuba University. My major is agricultural biology. I am 20 years old. I was born in a city called Shenyang located in the northeast of China. Winter in Shenyang is very beautiful, but extremely cold. My family moved to Beijing two years ago. Beijing is a modern but crowded city. My religion is Hui, which is like Islam in China. However, I do not believe in this religion, because I was born in the city. Most city people do not have a strong feeling about religions. I started learning English when I was in the elementary school. I have never been to any native English speaking country before. My hobby is taking photos. I have been taking photos for one and a half year. I think it is fun because it helps me remembering the events happened in my life. Photography is like a game playing with the light, so it has lots of uncertainty. I am enjoying from taking photos. And one of my photos won in a photo contest held between my country and Japan. I think I will continue taking photos for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Li. Thanks for writing this very interesting post. I found a wikipedia article about the Hui people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hui_people).
    I would love to see some of your photos. Please post some to this blog. You can see my photos here: http://bit.ly/141rBTB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Li.
    Your hobby is very nice! What your photos won in a photo contest? I
    want to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.