Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at University of Tsukuba by Maki O.

My life at The University of Tsukuba is great. There are three reasons for this. First, Tsukuba University has many festivals. For example, the Yadokari festival, the school festival and sports day. I enjoy all the festivals. The school festival is especially the most fun! I sold waffles last festival. It was a good seller. I was very happy! Second, my club activities are good. I belong to two clubs, in-line hockey and the Tsukuba photo club. I had never played hockey and it was so hard. I want to be good player, so I practice. I often go to take pictures with photo club members. I study the functions of the camera and the way to take pictures now. I spend all my free time in taking pictures. Third, the studies at Tsukuba University are wonderful. I belong to the Agrobiological Resource Science. I mainly study botany. It is very fun because I like plants and I want to be a botany scientist in the future. My instructors often give us a lot of homework. It is very hard but it is beneficial to me. So I can do my best. My life is full! I like my life at the University of Tsukuba.

3 comments:

  1. Hi、Maki.
    Your club activities are great!
    Where do you practice in-line hockey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Miyu.
      Thank you for your comments.
      I practice in-line hockey in Koga city.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Maki.
    I want to see pictures which you take.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.