Wednesday 19 December 2012

About me by Hana

My name is Hana. I major in Nursing in the University of Tsukuba.

I started studying English when I was an elementary schoolchild. I studied English only at school, but I am taking the 3rd Grade exam for STEP (certification program offered by the Society for Testing English Proficiency).

This summer vacation, I went to CANADA to study English. I did not want to go to CANADA, because I had to stay with a family for 2 weeks. I am shy in front of strangers, but my mother said "You should go to CANADA!!" First I could not speak English well so I used gestures. When I was asked about my flight, I said "Well... My airplane so trembles... So... I was fearful" with gesture. I stayed in CANADA for 2 weeks. I felt it was too long for me, but it was too short to study English.
I could make a lot of friends. For example: Korean, American, Brazilian...and Japanese!! The English school I went to had many Japanese students. These 2 weeks was good English experience for me. Now, I still can not speak and write English well, nevertheless I stayed
in CANADA 2 weeks. I like English. I have motivation to study English.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Hana. I'm Mitsuki, a student of U. Tsukuba, too.
    I see that was a great experience for you to go to Canada. That's good! I don't know what food is delicious in Canada. Did you eat something good? Please tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hana.
    I think you had a nice time in CANADA. I have motivation to study English too. I want to good at English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Hana.
    I envied your experience. When I went to Hawaii,I talked little about foreigners. The following opportunity,I tried to speak in English.

    What country have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.