Saturday 29 December 2012

My self introduction by Manami

My name is Manami. I will be your student this term. Let me tell you about myself.

 

I began to study English from junior high school.  I got Eiken pre-2 when I was a high school student. I studied English in junior high school and high school, but I am weak in English.
 
I am from Saitama and live there now. So I go to university by train every day. It is hard to go to the university because I must get up early. So I am very sleepy every day.
 
My hobby is watching movies. I like horror movies and action movies in particular.  I don’t go to a movie theater much because the price of tickets is expensive. So I go to TSUTAYA to borrow a DVD. I usually watch a movie with my father. My father likes watching movies too. However, he doesn't like animated films. That is why I can't watch Ghibli movies in my house. When a Ghibli movie is broadcasted on TV, I cannot watch it.  I do not have time to watch movies because I am busy. I must do homework and reports every day. So I want to watch lot of movies for winter vacation.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that I'm late to class by oversleep but I live in Tsukuba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hata.
      Thank you for your comment!
      Don't worry.
      But if you are late to class, you may fail credits...
      Do your best!

      Delete
  2. I go to university by train, too. I live in Tokyo, so I get up early and I am now very sleepy.
    Takutuu is very hard, but I will continue at least next year.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Midori, I'm very sleepy now too. I woke up at 5 am. I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.