Wednesday 19 December 2012

My self introduction by Sakko

Hello my name is Sakko. Let me tell you about myself. I started to learn English when I was a junior high school student.That means I have studied English for eight years. However, I am not good at English yet, especially speaking.I haven't taken English tests,like TOEIC or TOEFL. However I want to take the TOEIC test next year.

This summer, I went to Australia for a month to study English. That was my third experience to go abroad.There, I went to an English school,and studied English with my friends from various countries. I thought many foreign people speak English well though they aren't good at grammar. On the other hand,I am good at grammar,but I can't speak English well. Therefore, I want to practice speaking and speak more fluently. 

My favorite pastime is running.I am a sprinter. Practicing to run fast is my great pleasure.
  

8 comments:

  1. Hell, Sakko.
    Nice to meet you.

    I cannot speak English very much, either.
    Let's go for it together.

    I hope you to be able to run faster than now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Kyon.Thank you for your comment.
      Nice to meet you,too.

      Let's go for it!

      Delete
  2. Hello, Sakko.
    Nice to meet you.

    I cannot speak English very much, either.
    Let's go for it together.

    I hope you to be able to run faster than now.
    How long do you run a day ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I run once two days.It is about 3hours.
      I enjoy running very much.

      Delete
  3. Hello, Sakko
    How I envy your experience because I have been to abroad sometimes, but every travel was in my childhood, so I do not remember memories at all.
    You said foreign people speak English better than you do, however their grammar was wrong. Were Japanese students including you only students who were not good at speaking English?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ryosuke.Thank you for your comment.
      I image your foreign experiences were amazing!
      I think Korean students are same.They know grammar very well,but most of them are not good at speaking.

      Delete
  4. Hello,Sakko!
    I have studied English for 8 years too.However, I am not good at speaking English yet.I think that I don't have the courage to use English.I want to go abroad to have the courage to speak it.You went to Australia,didn't you.Would you tell me that in detail?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Sakiko.Thank you for your comment.
    I'll talk you about my foreign experience.
    I think my life there was wonderful.It was absolutely different from my life in Japan.I met some hardships there.However,I got great courage to use English.
    I recommend you to go abroad!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.