Tuesday 29 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Ryosuke M.

A lot of students start to work a part time job after they accustom themselves to their university life, including me. I enjoy working at a part-time job. I have been a part time cram school lecturer since last winter, and I work twice a week. It is work worth doing, so it makes my university life meaningful. The motive for beginning this was to earn pin money, but I enjoy teaching my students without thinking about my salary. Just before the last high school examination I taught math to a student for 5 days. She was not very good at math. In order to improve her math score, I solved a collection of past exams in advance by myself and thought about the best way to teach her. I taught her as hard as I could. The last day I taught her, when the lesson finished she said to me “Thanks to you, I became better at math.”  After a few days, I heard that she had passed the examination and had entered a high school known as a highly ranked school. Since then I have been proud of teaching students. It is wonderful to help students in study. I am only a modest help to them, but I am glad that they get a better score.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryousuke!
    I'm Yukie.
    Your story is very emotional.
    I think your part-time job is meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Yukie.
      Yes, my part-time job gives me great experience.
      Yukie, do you work at a part-time job?

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.