Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Mizuki A.

My good life at the University of Tsukuba is helped by many people. It is because many many reasons. I tell you three reasons of those.

First of all, great professors give me many wonderful lectures, for
instance Mr. Tajima's lectures, Ms. Honda's lectures, and Mr. Stout's
lectures.
The lectures are very interesting, very fun, and very moving.
I am very happy that I can attend the wonderful lectures.

Second, people who are one or more years ahead of me in the university
lead me many times, for example when I make experiments, practice aikido,
and try to solve some problems.
I do not be able to have my good life at the university if I do not get
help from the people.

Finally, the most important reason I think, my friends who are members
of the College of Agrobiological Resource Science and Shin-shin Toitsu
Aikido club support me every time.
They help me when I get lost, in trouble, and dogged down.
I feel peace of mind only that they stand by me.
I can not have my life at the university if I have no friends at the
university.

I give you three reasons why my good life at the university is helped by
many people.
However, the reasons are not all.
I am helped by more people.
So I cannot have good life at the University of Tsukuba if I have no
person who help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.