Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Taisei

I enjoy living the University of  Tsukuba student life. I have a lot of friends. My friends are my circle’s members and students with the same major (Knowledge and Library Information Science)  as me . I often spent  with them. For example, we play soccer, play TV games, and talk about study, class, club activities, and TV programs.  They are interesting and funny, so I like spend with them. I was interested in cooking one year ago, sometimes I cooked curry and rice, stew, and nikujaga. But I am tired cooking now. So I often go to “Matsuya”, and eat “Gyudon”. Matsuya’s Gyudon is delicious and very inexpensive! That’s price is 280yen! In addition, Tsukuba City has a lot of Chinese noodle shops. I love Chinese noodle.  My favorite Chinese noodle shop in Tsukuba city is “Tatsurou” and “Kigenmon”. I go to those stores once in a week with my friends. I read books, when I have free time. Books give me very rich feelings. I often read a book at my house with listening to my favorite music (Japanese pop and Japanese rock music). This time is very wonderful for me.

3 comments:

  1. I like Chinese noodle too. But I don't know where Kigenmon is.
    My favorite shop is "Katsuryu".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you comment.
    I like "Katsuryu"too! Kigenmon is near Kenkyugakuen station.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading books too!
    My favorite genre of books is youthfulness story.
    what genre do you like?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.