Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Manami

My life at the University of Tsukuba is the best. First, the library is large and useful. There are a great many books in the library. There are a lot of PCs and desks, too. All these are usable freely. All the students of the university have access to the university library.  I often go to the library to do my homework. This library is a really good environment. Second, students are kind. I lack knowledge. Therefore I feel tasks to be very difficult for me. However, kind friends teach me study. They answer any questions. They gave me a detailed explanation of it. Thanks to their help, I can study mathematics. Finally, professors are great and interesting. Their lectures are interesting. In addition, their works are very splendid. I respect professors very much.  For three reasons the University of Tsukuba is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.