Thursday 24 January 2013

My life in Tsukuba by Miharu

My life changed dramatically after I entered Tsukuba University. First,
I live on my own now in Ichinoya dormitory. Until I became a university
student, I had been living with my family. We are a family of five. So I
sometimes feel a little lonely. I learned to cook breakfast and dinner
because there is cafeteria in Ichinoya dormitory. Last year, I cooked
various dishes, Oyako-don, yakiudon, onion soup, and so on. These are
all simple dishes, but I'm happy to expand my repertoire of cooking.
Second, I started a part time job at a convenience store near Ichinoya
dormitory. It was the first time that I had worked. I had a great
experience at there. But I quitted the job last year. Third, now I have
a lot of free time. Therefore I often spend time reading books. I like
the "Blue Backs" series published by Kodansha, a famous Japanese
publishing company. My life changed completely, but I enjoy my life in
Tsukuba.

3 comments:

  1. You have experiences many things here :)
    Oh, is there a cafeteria in Ichinoya? Where?
    I admire you because you have a Joshi-Ryoku because of cooking by yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I'm sorry but "There is cafeteria" is a mistake.
      I wanted to write "There is no cafeteria".

      Delete
  2. I respect that you live only your own and cook many dishes because I now live with my family.
    I love to read books, but I don't read "Blue Backs". I want to read these series!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.