Wednesday 30 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Yukie T

My life at the University of Tsukuba is very hard for three reasons. First reason

is commuting. About eighty percent of Tsukuba’s students live in Tsukuba. It didn’t

take 20 minutes by bicycle to commute university. On the other hand, I live in Chiba,

my parent’s home. Every day, it takes one and a half hours to commute university.

And furthermore, I will be twenty years old next month although I have a curfew on

10:00 p.m. Because of this curfew I must leave Tsukuba on 8:30 p.m. Second reason is

club activity. I belong to Tsukuba Hoso Kyokai (THK). I create radio programs or TV

programs in my club. We have regular meetings on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I often film or record programs on my holiday. There are no days which I don’t think

about my club. Third reason is part-time job. I work at Kashiwa Takashimaya which is

a department store and nearby my home town. I always work Tuesday and Thursday

6:00-8:30 p.m. These two days, I must leave Tsukuba as soon as 5th period class

finished. In this way, I am pressed by time and busy every day. My life is very hard.

However, I think these days will make me strong woman in future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Yukie.

    I think your life at Tsukuba is really hard!
    You didn't mention your study.
    Don't you like studying? LOL.
    Please tell me your major.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kanae!
      I'm Yukie.

      I major in imformation culture.
      I think you know my major...

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.