Wednesday 30 January 2013

My self introduction By Miki Y.

My name is Miki Yamada. I was born in Nagano in 1992. I have an older sister and a younger brother. I lived with them, my parents and a dog. The dog is a Shiba. He is very cute and I love him. When I go back to my home, he looks happy to see me. Now I live alone in my apartment in Tsukuba. So I feel lonely sometimes. 
I’m very happy when I am eating delicious food. While I have been in Tsukuba, I have made an apple pie, a tangerine tart, scones, chocolate chip cookies and so on. Recently I like to eat nabe with a kotatsu because it is getting colder and colder and it is easy to prepare nabe.
            I’m a member of the orchestra of the University of Tsukuba. I play the cello. We practice three times a week for the concerts we hold twice a year. I am busy because I am a member of the executive. I enjoy activities of the orchestra and exchanges with friends.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,Miki! I read your introduction. I love to eat delicious foods,too. There are many delicious foods in Tsukuba. Could you recommend a good food in Tsukuba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      My favorite food is Chinese noodle.
      There are many Chinese noodle houses in Tsukuba.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Miki. I'm Eriko.
    I also love to eat.
    Please tell me the Nagano's recommend food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      My favorite Nagano's food is Oyaki.
      It is very delicious.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.