Thursday 10 January 2013

Self-introduction by Yumiko


 Hello, my name is Yumiko. I'm 20 years old.
 My parents are teachers. They work in the school for physically
 handicapped or mentally retarded children.
 Also, I have older brother. He is 22 and a student.
 I love my hometown much. So, I go back to hometown whenever I have a
 long vacation.
 I'm looking forward to going back to hometown during winter vacation.
 My hobby are playing the piano, watching movies, going to museums,
 watching plays and traveling.
 I have been playing the piano since I was 6 years old. I don't play so
 well, but I love the piano. I want to continue to do it in my lifetime.
 I like traveling, too. I have visited China, Korea, Hawaii, Singapore,
 France, Russia and so on. My best pleasure in trip is to visit World
 Heritages.
 When I was high school student, I have learned in the world history.
 I liked it in all the subjects.
 I want to see works of art and historical buildings that I learned.
 Seeing all World Heritages is my target in my lifetime.
 The reason I like a travel is I can change my sense of values and know
> my country. So, I decided to study    for one month in Canada.
 Studying abroad is a very big challenge for me, but I am exciting in it.
 Maybe I will be puzzled in many things in different country. However, I
 will obtain good experiences in Canada.
 I'm not so good at English.
 I want to be able to use English, so I would like to tackle a your
 lesson hard. I need your help well during the 3rd term.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yumiko,
    thanks for telling us about yourself. I'm glad you want to visit Canada. You can see some photos I've taken of Canada here: http://tinyurl.com/aj393m9
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.