Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Nan

My life in Tsukuba is simple, but I am enjoying it very much. Every morning I get up at seven thirty and cook breakfast for myself. I like cooking, but I am not good at it. I am living alone. Though I ran into many troubles at first, now I have already gotten used to it. I will decorate my room in the holiday to make it look comfortable. I will also cook some special food for myself. Usually, my classes start in the morning. I think I learn a lot from the classes. Some of them are quite interesting. After school, I will go to the library to do my homework. It is a good place to spend my spare time. There are many kinds of books there, including my favorite novels. I borrow some novels from there and read them before going to bed in the evening. Sometimes I will go shopping or take part in a party with my friends. I made many friends from different countries in Tsukuba. I learnt a lot of traditions about different places. It is a pleasant thing to communicate with different people. That is my life in Tsukuba. I like it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.