Thursday 10 January 2013

My self introduction by Yuriko


Hello! My name is Yuriko Honda. I am a student of the University of Tsukuba and a sophomore. I am in the College of Agrobiological Resource Sciences. I am interested in the development of crops and I want to be a researcher in the future. I am from Tochigi prefecture, which is the neighboring prefecture of Ibaraki prefecture. Now, I live by myself.
My hobby is playing tennis and I am member of the tennis circle. I play tennis four days a week. There are 5 tennis circles in the University of Tsukuba. The name of tennis circle that I belong to is "Forest". We mainly play tennis at Ichinoya tennis court, which is north of University of Tsukuba and is surrounded by many trees. I often play tennis in the morning and in my free time. It is held the athletic meet by which we decide the winning team from among the 5 tennis circles. Our team became a champion in this summer and we want to win our second consecutive title.
Next, I like English. I began studying English when I was a junior high school student so I have studied it for about 7 years. I have EIKEN 2. I can read and write English as much as anyone else, but I am not good at listening and speaking English. I want to communicate with people in English.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Yuriko. My name is Kenta.I also belong to tennis circle. Let's talk with you about t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yuriko.
    You have a clear vision in the future!! Great!!
    I'm also interested in crops.
    Where in Tochigi did you come from? Is it a agricultural place?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.