Thursday 10 January 2013

My self introduction by Ai

My name is Ai. I belong to the College of Agricultural Resource Science. I study mainly chemistry and biology. In the future, I want to be a researcher to settle environmental problems.  I'm interested in microorganisms in particular. They have various faculties that can be made good use for human living. I want to discover new microorganism and its faculty.

My home town is Konosu, Saitama. Konosu is a city near Kumagaya city. Do you know Kumagaya? Kumagaya is the hottest town in Japan. In summer 2007, the temperature reached to 40.7. As there is so hot, shaved-ice called "Yuki-Kuma" is popular. Kounosu means the nest of stork. The legend of stork is handed down. The special product of Konosu is Hina-Dall. There is a the highest Hina-Dan. Please come to see No.1 Hina-Dan at Hina-festival.

My hobbies are sports and reading. I like volleyball very much. I have continued volleyball for four years. I play volleyball three times a week. My position is libero. I want to be a good receiver.
  I have studied English for eight years. I can almost read and understand English, but I'm not good at writing and speaking.  I have never gone to foreign country. If  I become a good English speaker, I want to go many countries and make foreign friends. For realize my hope, I'm going to study English everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Ai.
    Your dream is very nice.
    Keep it up!

    I also like volleyball too.
    Do you belong to some kind of clubs?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.