Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba is very pleasant by Natsumi N.

My life of University of Tsukuba is very pleasant. First, nature is wonderful. Nature is rich. I live in Soka in Saitama and go to school of the Tsukuba Express from my house every day. There is little nature in my hometown because roads are polluted by exhaust and not come up plants. However Tsukuba has much nature and its air is also clean. Also night has little streetlight or neon and stars sees very beautiful. Second, the University of Tsukuba has a lot of cafés, bookstores, convenience stores, libraries and the bakery shop in the campus. My favorite place is the bakery shop named "flour to Cream". Bread of baker is very delicious and the lunch break is very crowded every day. My favorite bread is French toast. This is very large and reasonable. Third, the University of Tsukuba is nearby station. The bus to the station operates within the campus, and it can go to the station immediately, and it is very convenient to attend school or to go home. Furthermore, the surroundings of Tsukuba Station are very exciting and good for shopping. As mentioned above, the University of Tsukuba is a wonderful university having both Nature and the wonderful place.

4 comments:

  1. I also think nature of Tsukuba is so beautiful. And there are a lot of shopping center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment of me.
      I like Tsukuba city.

      Delete
  2. I think the University of Tsukuba is surrounded by beutiful nature, too. How long does it take to come this university from your city?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite season in Tsukuba is spring.
      Many cherry trees are very beautiful.
      I spend 2hours to come to university.

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.