Wednesday 30 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Miyu O.


My life at the University of Tsukuba is wonderful. I am a member of the mixed chorus club of Tsukuba University, Tsukuba Daigaku Konsei Gassyoudan. In this club, I can meet many people of various majors. All of them are unique and interesting! Their ideas act as an encouragement to me. I always enjoy singing and talking with these unique friends. Almost all of them live in Tsukuba, so I can see them anytime. We often go shopping, eat out, and go to karaoke, and so on. These times are very nice. And, I serve as sub-leader in this club. I have many tasks and responsibilities, but I think they are rewarding activities for me. I want to make this club better and more enjoyable. Then, I enjoy classes at the university, too. I am majoring in humanities, especially ancient European history. So I take many classes about history. In addition, I take classes about philosophy, archaeology, and the Science of Religion this term. They have some important relations with history and I am interested in them. The contents of these classes are difficult for me, but I think they can help my study greatly. My student life at Tsukuba is so great and happy.

5 comments:


  1. Hi, Miyu!I enjoyed reading your post.
    I want to go your circle's concert!
    I cheer for you:)

    I enjoy various class in this university, too.
    I recommend journalism class to you!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kaori! Thank you for your comment.
      And thank you for your recommendation.
      It sounds very nice!!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Miyu.
    Someday, I want to hear your singing.
    I study history too.
    I study ancient Mesopotamia.
    It is difficult too.
    Stick to it each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yohei. Thank you for your comment.
      Last year I took the class of history of Orient.
      It was difficult but very interesting!!
      Let's do our best!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.