Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba is marvelous by Moe H.

I like The University of Tsukuba, because I can learn many things.
First, I can learn study what I was not interested in. The University of Tsukuba has many departments. I usually major in agriculture in The College of Agrobiological Resource Science, but I can attend classes in other departments. I attended the International relationship of Europe class and the Modern China class, and I’m interested in what occurs in the world. I want to go abroad after studying foreign countries. Now, I attend the Contemporary Art class. I wasn’t interested in contemporary art. However, now I want to go the contemporary art museum to appreciate works of the professor who teach in the class.
 Second, I can learn from the club. When I was a high school student, I didn’t belong to a club. Now, I belong to The Japanese flower arrangement club. Moreover, I’m a manager of this club. I became a manager, when I was a first year student because there were no second year students in my club. I don’t know this club very well, but I must be a manager. It is very hard work for me, because I wasn’t a experienced leader. However, I have good friends in this club, they help me. I think to manage the club is good challenge for me.
For these reasons, I like The University of Tsukuba.

2 comments:

  1. You enjoy your life at the University of Tsukuba!
    I think the University of Tsukuba is good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Moe.
      Although I have no experience on Japanese flower arrangement, I'm interested on it. Is there any exhibition held by the member in your club?? :)

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.