Thursday 10 January 2013

Self introduction by Shiori

My name is Shiori. Let me tell you about myself. I was born in Yokohama, Kanagawa prefecture, and brought up in Toride, Ibaraki prefecture. When I was 6 years old, I started learning English. Since then, I have liked English, but communicated with foreign people is difficult for me. When I was in the first year at high school, I went to Vancouver, Canada alone, and stayed with a family. I stayed there only for a week, but I felt so long that week. In Vancouver, I went sightseeing, shopping, and so on. It was a very nice time.
Next, I want to tell you about my hobby. I like sports, especially basketball and inline hockey. When I was a junior high school and high school student, I was a member of the basketball club. I practiced almost every day, but I could not win matches easily, because basketball was very major sport, so many people did it. The club members were good friends, and still get in touch with each other. Now, I belong to the inline hockey club. I practice once a week, and have a match twice a month. I started inline hockey last year, so I am unskilled yet. I want to be a good player.
Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.