Thursday 24 January 2013

My daily life at University of Tsukuba by Saki

My life in University of Tsukuba is so exciting. I am going to talk about it.
First, we most students live around this university. I live alone
here, but I don't feel lonely but happy and exciting. For example I
can talk a lot with friends. I like to talk about friends, trip, club,
work or studying. I can hear their opinions and I'm glad when they
sympathize. Second, I am fond of the located place of Tsukuba. I can
go to Tokyo and return to Tsukuba in one day. I can go to Tokyo to go
shopping or tour around many art museums. When I lived in Gifu, I
can't do these things. And yet, Tsukuba is surrounded by beautiful
natural environment. Mt.Tsukuba is so beautiful. I like nature, so it
is very important for me. Third, I love professors of this university.
They are not only bright but also fumorous. They always look happy and
are enjoying with students. I like talk about forestry (I major in
forestry) with them.
As stated above, my life in Tsukuba is very happy and enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Saki.I remember you love riding bicycle very much, have you visited somewhere away from Tsukuba these days? XD

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.