Wednesday 30 January 2013

My life at University of Tsukuba changed me by Yohei

      My life at the University of Tsukuba changed me. First, I live by myself for the first time. I do everything by myself, cooking, washing clothes, and other housework. I have depended on parents for almost everything when I had lived in my parents’ house. At first, it was hard for me to do everything, but I am used to most of it. Second, I made many new friends at the University of Tsukuba. They come from various areas and speak various dialects. I think Japan has various areas that I have not known yet. I belong to a baseball club, Junkoushikiyakyubu. This club has no baseball manager. We think training menu, tactics of game ourselves. As for my experience, I have never experienced that a baseball club have no manager. More and more I enjoy playing baseball. Third, I work part time for the first time in Tsukuba. I really think working and making money is hard. I understood moneys were precious once more. I learned courtesy and manners through my part time job. Chance to talk with people older than me is increased. Sometimes, I am scolded, but I enjoy working part time. My life at the University of Tsukuba had new thing and changed me.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Yohei!
    I'm Yukie.
    I like baseball too.I was a caretaker of baseball club in my high school.I wish to you enjoy your play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yukie!
      I think a caretaker of baseball club is hard.
      Now, aren't you caretaker of baseball club?

      Delete
  2. Hello,Yohei!
    My name is Miyu2.
    I like baseball too.
    I played pitcher for softball when I was junior high school student.
    I hope your team get a manager!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miyu!
      I have played softball at P.E.
      Pitcher is very difficult.
      you have quick reflexes!
      I want to play catch if you don't mind.

      Delete
  3. Hi Yohei!
    My name is Rei.
    I'm from Gunma, so I speak dialect too.
    Where are you from?
    Do you speak dialect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rei!
      I'm from Gunma too!
      Of course, I speak dialect.
      I want to talk with you.

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.