Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Tomohiro

I major in Information Science at the University of Tsukuba.  So I like using a PC very much. I use a PC for making music, browsing the Internet, and programming. Programming is difficult for me. When I entered the university, I couldn’t understand about it at all. Now I can program a little, because I have studied a lot. I have started making music (so called DTM, DTM means Desk Top Music. that is making music on a computer), at junior high school. Now I have uploaded my music to the Internet. Speaking of music, I belong to the light music club. After school, I go to the club room, and play drums with band members. I sometimes go to a city to take a photograph on a holiday, because I belong to the photograph club too. Several times a year, my photographs are displayed at a hall of the University of Tsukuba. To prepare for an exhibition with friends is so fun. Club activity plays a central role in my life at University of Tsukuba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.