Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the university of Tsukuba by Kohe Kajiyama

My life at the University of Tsukuba is the best. I have two reason of this.First, the University of Tsukuba's campus is very good. I liked this campus at first sight. It has a large area. My image of the campus is large; it has many trees and some large buildings, not a small area and many multistoried buildings. The University of Tsukuba has a great number and variety of trees. They show various looks. The looks are turned by the season, the time zone and the weather. There are some ponds, a fountain and a lawn area. In this way, the University of Tsukuba has wonderful views. It always delights us. So I enjoy taking a walk. Second, I major in the Agrobiological Resource Sciences. I'm interested in agriculture. The University of Tsukuba has the Agricultural and Forestry Research Center; there are large farms, a cowshed and a hen house. So I can study real agriculture by working. Also there are many farms near the University of Tsukuba. My club, name is Nourinmura, has a farm. We cultivate crops for example; Chinese radishes, tomatoes and so on. Like this, we can study agriculture very well at the University of Tsukuba. The University of Tsukuba is wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. Hi. Your club looks so fun.
    I want to grow sweet potatoes.Let's make baked sweet potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like sweet potatoes. But we don't have large fields, so we will grow corns for sweet corns and popcorn.

      Delete
  2. The members of Nourinmura always look happy;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to join NOURINMURA. How many people belongs to NOURINMURA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 80 people. The main grade of activity is a sophomore.

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.