Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Hitomi

My life at the University of Tsukuba is the best. First, I will
introduce the campus of the University of Tsukuba. What I think most
proudest at this university is many the campus libraries. In my
university, there are four libraries The Central Library, The Medical
Library, The Physical Education and Art Library, and The Library of
Library and Information Science. In these libraries, a lot of the
technical documentation of each are kept, and are a center of study for
the students. Second, my friends are charming. One friend of the
Department is contrary to graceful her look, but sociable and talkative
woman. She and I took a trip to Taiwan together. Another club of friends
is in the production of art prints in the department. She is quite
unique and attractive. Therefore, she has many friends, and is loved by
a lot of people. Surrounded by nice companion, I am having fun every day.
Finally, I will describe the club activities. I belong to the band
Stock Club. Then we formed bands, I play the electric bass and keyboard.
Now, this club activity has become the center of college life for me. It
is very rewarding. I intend to devote myself in the future. As I said
above, my life at the University of Tsukuba has been very fulfilling. My
college life has become the other half, but make sure that I don't
regret, and I want to enjoy myself fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.