Tuesday 29 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Kyoko N.

My life at the University of Tsukuba is great for two reasons. One reason is that I could belong to UTSB, the University of Tsukuba Symphonic Band. I play the euphonium in this circle now. I join this circle and practice the euphonium four times a week so that I enjoy my life at the University of Tsukuba. I can practice it looking at the many natural surroundings from the window. There is a lot of natural beauty at the University of Tsukuba and I can see blue sky, white clouds, green trees and multicolored flowers seasonally. Thanks to those, I enjoy practicing it more. The other reason is that I could make many friends who come from all over Japan. A lot of students from all around the world go to the University of Tsukuba. I can enjoy my life at the University of Tsukuba thanks to them. We talk to each other every day and they make me laugh. I don't have friends from the foreign country yet so that I try to talk to them. For two reason, I can enjoy my life at the University of Tsukuba.

3 comments:

  1. I have listened to a concert of UTSB.
    I enjoyed your performance!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi!
    I have fridnds who belong to UTSB.
    They looks happy to play their musical instrument.
    I want to go UTSB's concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.
    I'm looking forward to a concert of UTSB.
    I like the nature too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.