Wednesday 30 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Nanami


-->My life at the University of Tsukuba is uneventful. First, I major in psychology. I usually take classes in psychology. They are sometimes difficult for me, but always interesting. Second, I usually make lunch and dinner. I am poor at cooking, especially at cutting foods and seasoning, and I cannot make delicious dishes. I want to be good at cooking. Third, when I come home from school, I usually watch TV and YouTube, and just lie about. I usually watch music videos on YouTube. Another thing which I do at home is to drink hot drinks. I bought many teas and cocoas before, so I am happy that I can drink them. Fourth, on Tuesday and Friday, I have club activities. I teach kids and I talk with kids. I like kids very much, so it is very fun. Eating dinner with club members is also fun. Finally, about once a week, when I have spare time, I go to shopping centers by bicycle. I buy food, clothes, or CDs there. I also watch movies there. I usually go to Starbucks and drink coffee there. Selecting drinks which I have not drunk before is my latest pleasure. My life at the University of Tsukuba is uneventful, but I always enjoy it and I like it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nanami!
    I'm Yukie.
    I belong to Comparative Culture, but I interest in psychology.
    Your life is calm, I think it is very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi, Yukie. Thank you for your comment.
      I'm glad to know that you interest in psychology!



      Delete
  2. Hi, Nanami.

    I think you live a full life. How wonderful!
    I sometimes go to Starbucks, too.
    What is your most favorite beverages?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi, Kanae. Thank you for your comment.
    My most favorite beverage is White Mocha. I think it is very delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.