Sunday 1 June 2014

My worst memory of losing important things by Narumi Y

I was unlucky April last year. I had just moved to Tsukuba from my hometown. First, when I went shopping, I lost my Walkman somewhere in Tsukuba, which I did not know well. I was extremely upset because I had bought me the Walkman as a present for passing an entrance examination. I spent 9,000 yen or more on it, of course paid out of my own pocket. I worked as a part timer for a year before entering the University of Tsukuba, so it is not only a memorial thing, but also a reward for working. Next, I was about to study in my English class. Then, I noticed that I did not have my electronic dictionary. I lost it before I knew it. Because I had used the electronic dictionary in my high school days, I was attached to it, but I lost it at the central library maybe. An electronic dictionary is usually expensive. I was in no mood to buy the same thing again. I checked my bag many times, and I noticed my dangle-dolly shaped white bear that my friend gave me as a birthday present had gone somewhere. It was extremely upset to me. Of course, the Walkman and the electronic dictionary were very important, but I bought them myself. I could buy them again. On the other hand, the white bear dangle-dolly was a present from my friend. It was more special and only one thing. Anyway, I very hard searched for three things. I checked the lost things information at website of the University of Tsukuba and I went searching there. I even called the police. Although I did my best, all of them were not found. I was at a loss. I lost three important things maybe because of the busyness of my new life. That is my worst memory that have made me sad until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.