Sunday 1 June 2014

My worst experience by Mami K

        This month, I had the worst experience in my life. On the first of May, the University of Tsukuba Symphonic Band, which I belong to, held a concert at University Hall to welcome and invite new students. So, first I went to Ichinoya Dormitory to welcome new students and after I left for University Hall. When I arrived at University Hall, I found that my smart phone had vanished. I wanted to look for my smart phone. However, I had to perform and I had no time to look for it. I played the clarinet, I was filled with anxiety. To be honest, I was not able to concentrate on my performance. I managed to finish the concert, I returned the way that I came and looked for my smart phone. Since it was late at night, the road was very dark, so I could not look for my smart phone. I was very depressed and puzzled. I thought that if my smart phone was not found, I had to buy new one. I had no money and I could not afford to buy a new smart phone. I borrowed a cellular phone from a friend of mine and called my parents. I was scolded by my parents. So I decided to find out when the day broke. The next day, I got up early and went out to search for my smart phone. I looked along the way that I passed the day before and I visited five support rooms that support student’s life. However, my smart phone was not found. I came close to giving up. Finally, I found my smart phone at the sixth support room. I felt relieved. Probably, this experience will be the worst experience of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Mami. I'm Atori. I read your worst experience and thought how serious problem that is to lose a smart phone. Anyway, it's good that you have found your smart phone finally.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you your comment, Atori! Please take care not to lose your smart phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mami. This is Chiemi.
    I feel so bad that you were so anxious for a long time. Living in Tsukuba without a smart phone seems to be a really hard time. I had a similar experience, so I can relate to yours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.