Saturday 21 June 2014

My worst experience by Hiroki.K.

My worst experience by Hiroki.K.

              I had a terrible experience last summer vacation. A big event was held on this

day from morning to evening in Tokyo. First, I woke up early in morning because I

wanted to get the first train from Tsukuba to Akihabara. After breakfast, I prepared for

this event and left my house for Tsukuba station. Next, I got the first train and arrived at

Akihabara station just as planned. Then, I changed to the Tokyo metro Hibiya line at

Akihabara and got off at Hattyoubori Station. I transfered to the Keiyou line at

Hattyoubori and went to the Shinkiba station. Next, I changed to the Rinkai line and got

off at the Kokusaitenzizyou Station. I walked about seven minutes and arrived at the

event site at 8:00 o’clock. Though the event would started at 10:00 o’clock, a large

number of people were at the front of gate and lined up in three rows. So, I joined the

rows and waited for the event to start. After about one hour passed, I needed to go to the

rest room. Then, I got away from the rows and ran around looking for a rest room.

Fortunately, I found a public toilet near the event site in a minute. Next, I ran into the

public toilet but a happening occurred in this toilet. When I entered one of the rest

rooms, my wallet dropped from my jeans pocket into dirty toilet pot. For a moment I

could not believe what happened but it was a matter of fact.  I picked my wallet from

toilet and washed it by using water and alcohol. I was shocked by the happening. After

this happening, I bought a new wallet. Then,  I packed my wallet in my bag rather than


packed in pocket. This is my worst experience in last the few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.