Thursday 12 June 2014

Why I chose to study at Univ. of Tsukuba by Yuki K.


          There are four reasons why I chose to study at the University of Tsukuba. First of all, I can enjoy a single life at Tsukuba. My birthplace is Tokushima so I can live alone if I choose to study at a far place. I have longed to live alone. Secondly, school expense of University of Tsukuba is cheaper than almost all private universities. I pay my university fees by doing part time jobs and granted scholarships. For this reason, I had to go to a university where the tution were cheap. Thirdly, for the University of Tsukuba’s entrance examination, in most cases, only Japanese, social studies and English are needed. I am good at all of these subjects, but I am not good at science and mathematics. This is the biggest reason why I chose to take the University of Tsukuba’s entrance examination. Fourthly, and most importantly, University of Tsukuba’s educational standards are generally high at many spheres and it is too in my majoring subjects. For the reasons written above, I chose to study at the University of Tsukuba.



              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.