Monday 2 June 2014

My worst experience by Takumi O.

I will tell you about the worst experience of my life. It happened on October 6, 2010 when I was a first-year student in high school. My school held a marathon race and we had to run for 20 kilometers. I had to run hard because I was a member of the soccer club, and my coach is a physical education teacher and he told us that we had to do our best. It meant we had to run hard. I didn’t like the marathon because it was painful for me and it took a lot of time. In addition, one month before the marathon, we practiced a marathon in physical education class. It was a hot day. I slept well the day before, and I tried to do my best. First, I ran with my friends who were in a same club, but it was very hard and I told my friends that it was too hard for me to keep up with them and they left me. Then I started run alone. I ran and ran and ran. When I had run for 10 kilometers, I felt cold. I was puzzled because the day was very hot and I was running, so I had to feel hot. I was very tired, so I concentrated my running. Then I ran and ran again. When I awoke, I was in a hospital. A doctor told me that I had heatstroke and lost consciousness at the 17 kilometer point. I felt sick, and I was tied up because I began to act violently when I was carried into the hospital. I had to stay in hospital for three days, and avoid playing sports for two weeks. This was the worst experience of my life, and a marathon became my weak point from then.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Takumi. I'm Ayumi.
    Your essay is very interesting and easy to undestand.
    It is surprising that your highschool students have to run 20km!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ayumi! I was glad that you read my essay. I think to run 20km is not so long because my friends who go to other school run 50km!

      Delete
  2. Hi,Takumi!
    I think that this is a real bad experience worth to tell everybody.
    Your draught is really funny!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.