Wednesday 4 June 2014

My life at the University of Tsukuba is not so good by Kensuke H

My life at the University of Tsukuba is not so good. I study linguistics in the College of Humanities, but I cannot speak any foreign languages. Though linguistics aim is not to speak language, is to describe and explain the language objectively, I want to speak foreign language such as English, Chinese until I graduate from the university. To study Chinese, I went to China as a language study the month before after. There I studied Chinese culture rather than language such as food, national character, custom and so on. I’m now planning to go to China again next year. For club activities, I belong to the triathlon club. When I was in the first year of the university, I had enough of it. So recently I only run twice a week and don’t swim and bike. However in Physical Education of the university, I swim. I don’t swim in triathlon club, but I swim in Physical Education. Triathlon swimming training starts at 6:30 am, so I have trouble getting up so early. Physical Education swimming training starts at 10:10 am, so I can get up and practice. I wish I went swimming training in the triathlon club.
              I must improve my language ability and try to get up early.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kensuke!
    Your life at the University of Tsukuba seems enriched.
    Were there some barriers of languages?
    you are courageous as you went to China for studying.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.