Monday 9 June 2014

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Morine I.

          My life at the University of Tsukuba is neither good nor bad. I belong to the college Art and Design. I went to here to study architectural design. And, I like ceramic art very much since I tried it for the first time in high school. So I am unable to decide to be an architect or a ceramic artist. Ceramic art is so fun because I make a form with clay and it bakes in a kiln, it becomes a dish. Of course, I can use it. I am so happy because I can make tools with living that I use every day. However I cannot do ceramic art now because I do not have time to do it. Fortunately, I will become free in just a little while now, so I can do ceramic art. And then, I think that my life at the University of Tsukuba will become more fun than now. I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm Satomi.
    Your essay is interesting because now that I have no chance to study art and design. I want to see your ceramic art someday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.