Saturday 7 June 2014

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Hiroe I

     My life is like a worker bee’s life. Worker bees shuttle from their beehive to flower gardens. I also shuttle, like a worker bee, from my house to the University of Tsukuba  because I don’t belong to any clubs. People may think I never do anything but study and my life is boring but that view is wrong. Flower garden is to bees as Japanese history, which I’m majoring in, is to me. So my life is not boring for me. I can get more pleasure than pain from studies of Japanese history since I decided to study Japanese history at university. I was a high school student then. There are two difficulties in the studies of Japanese history. First, I have to read many papers and many books. These books often use difficult words and deal with complicated matters so I’m troubled to understand papers and books. In the second place, I have to learn a new skill to read the cursive characters. It takes a long time to make me able to read such characters quickly. To tell the truth, I sometimes think it is bothersome. When I get knowledge and skill, I will be happy. It is interesting for me to get new insights about Japanese history. For this reason, my life at the University of Tsukuba is the busy and good life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.