Sunday 1 June 2014

My busy life at the University of Tsukuba by Narumi Y

I belong to many associations at the University of Tsukuba. First, I am a student of a humanities department, but I don’t know what I am interested in now. Anyway, I want to study Japanese modern history. Of course it is fun for me, but I am a little anxious whether I can write a good graduation thesis here or not. Second, I am a member of two clubs. The canoe club and the folk music in Latin America club. I like to float down a river and to play the musical instrument called quena. Both of the things are exciting for me. Furthermore, I’m going to participate in one more circle, trampoline club. I am also a member of the executive board of the sports clubs. I work as the chief of the establishment’s bureau. We call a meeting to talk about the operation of sport circle and ourselves, some events, and so on two times for a week. This association has a lot of hard workers, maybe, I also love my work. We often go to dinner after the meeting. Because of these associations, I always have a lot of to do. My life at the University of Tsukuba is active and busy, but I am satisfied every day because I am fulfilling!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'm Sekine Satomi. Your essay is interesting for me. Folk music in Latin America seems to be amusing in particular. I like musical instruments very much. I want to listen to your rendering someday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.