Monday 2 June 2014

My worst experience by Toru M



              My worst accident in my life occurred in May 2011.  In That month we had a terrible disaster. You know, people in Touhoku are so damaged. Many people in Kantou also weren’t able to get home in the end of the day because all transportations stopped. I was at my high school and enjoyed club activity at that time. I wasn’t able to get home after that too because my school is in Saitama, in Kantou, and I commuted by trains. I managed to arrive at my grandmother’s house near my home town by bus. I slept in the house that night because I arrived there in midnight and long ride in jam-packed bus made me so tired. Next day, I woke up in high spirits but suddenly feel terrible pain in my eyes. I wasn’t open my eyes. My pillow was dirty with much eye mucus. I was in a panic. Then after some hours my father came to grandmother’s house for me. I told my pain to my father and he took me to eye’s doctor. I was just lucky that I found a hospital open in that disordered circumstance. The doctor said may eyes have some kind of injury on the cornea. I always put in contact lenses in my school, handball, and I slept with those in my eyes that night. I didn’t have my glasses just happened at the time and my contact lenses were disposable one at every day’s end. I thought I wouldn’t be able to arrive at my home without contact lenses next day. As a result, my eyes were injured so much and take a week for complete recovery. I can say I didn’t experience something damage from the disaster but I had injury indirectly.

1 comment:

  1. You met with a misfortune, I think that recovering your eyes is happy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.