Sunday 1 June 2014

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Mami K

      I lead a full life at the University of Tsukuba. There are three reasons for this. First, to study in University of Tsukuba is pleasant for me. I belong to Comparative Cultures. I study text culture and comparative literature there because I like novels. It is difficult for me to study these things but I am full of studying them. Second, my club activities are very active. I play the clarinet in the University of Tsukuba Symphonic Band almost every day. It is very pleasant to play music or to talk with friends of mine. In addition, we often go to the nearby infant school, nursery school, and nursing home and perform music. When those who listen to our music enjoy it, we are very happy. Third, I can eat my favorite foods every day. When I lived in my hometown, my mother cooked and I had to eat her cooking. However, I can cook freely now. So I cook some cooking myself every day. It is hard for me, but I enjoy it. Therefore, my life at the University of Tsukuba is busy but my life is full life.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Mami! I am Kana Takahashi. I enjoyed reading your writing. I like listening to music by the University of Tsukuba Symphonic Band. I think it is very hard, but please do your best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kana! I decided to do my best. I would like to play the clarinet together with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Mami! My name is Takumi. I think you are very busy because you play the clarinet in your club every day. Do you have any time to play with your friends?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.