Wednesday 11 June 2014

My student life in Tsukuba by Chikako U

     I enjoy my student life in Tsukuba. I have many friends and ofen hang out with them. I like to talk with them in spare time. They came from many different prefectures, and their tales are so funny. They sometimes bring a souvenir from their hometowns. I like painting, so I belong to a painting circle and I represent it. I paint a picture in water-colors, and thach how to use watercolors to the new students in April. The members of the only good persons. I'm planning a trip with them in September and I'm choosing the destination now. A meeting of the circle is held every Thursday. I usually have time before it so I go to Starbucks coffee and have a break. I major in philosophy. Every Tuesday, I take a lecture about philosophy and discuss questions. The discussion is very difficult and complicated, but it's interesting for me. When I was in high school, I didn't think about difficult things. So it is new for me to think about complicated things. After thinking about difficult things, I get so tired but I can learn many new things. I think that it is very good that I can enter this university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.