Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Best Experience of My Life by Miki


The best experience of my life happened when I was a freshman at the University of Tsukuba. I went to Kobukuro’s concert for the first time. I began to listen to Kobukuro’s songs when I was a junior high school student. I listened to their music every day. I had wanted to go to their concert, but I couldn’t because their concert hadn’t ever been held where I could go by myself. I began to live in Tsukuba since I became a college student. Now I can go to Tokyo, Saitama and Kanagawa by train. I went to the Nippon Budoukan alone on that day. My seat was in the seventh row. I had never seen Kobukuro live. I was waiting for the concert to begin with excitement. About twenty minutes later, the concert began and Kobukuro appeared on the stage. I could see them clearly. Their songs and their singing voices were fantastic. Though I went alone, I could enjoy their live performance. I want to go to their concert again with someone who likes Kobukuro next time. I want to share this wonderful experience with someone. The best experience of my life was to go and listen to Kobukuro’s concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.