Monday 26 May 2014

My student life at the University of Tsukuba


        My student life at the University of Tsukuba is very exciting. I am a member of the Tsukuba Music Association. This is a student club of the university. This club has a lesson studio, practice music instruments for rock band mainly. I go to the studio and practice drums every day. I am a member of some bands and often practice some music but practice alone in the studio is the most exciting time in my school life now. Especially, when I feel bored or miserable in my school life and human relations, I go to the studio and play the drums to my heart’s content. I’m a member of the Folklore Lovers club too. This club performs South American music, for example, Andes or Bolivia. I play the zampoña, a pipe made of reeds or bamboo. This sounds husky and very warm. I’m a member of the small group in this Club. The members of it are best friends. Every day after practice, we eat out. I played at the spring periodical concert with those members on May 2014. That was very exciting. I’m a student of the department of comparative culture. I study western philosophy, the thoughts of Martin Heidegger. This is very hard to understand for me but debating about that in our class is very exciting. I’m a auditor of the architecture class in other departments. I study the history of houses in Japan and western countries and cultural assets of primitive houses around the world. I enjoy music and learning in this university very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.