Sunday 25 May 2014

My student life at University of Tsukuba by Takehiro N.

   My student life at the University of Tsukuba is exciting. There are two reasons that I’m excited. The first reason is the club activities. I belong to the Track and Field Lover’s Association and throw the javelin. There are very strong athletes of the javelin throw in the Track and Field Lover’s Association and the track and field club. This thing is very joyful for me. My high school life of the track and field is not satisfied for me. There were not the coach of the javelin throw and strong player in my high school’s track and field club. So I’m glad that there are good models of the javelin throw in the University of Tsukuba. The second reason is that the view of the University of Tsukuba is very beautiful. My hobby is jogging. When I went jogging to the University of Tsukuba for the first time, I’m very surprised at the beautiful view of the University of Tsukuba. The road lined with trees and the lawn are very fine. I enjoyed running after entering the University of Tsukuba. Jogging at the University of Tsukuba is very pleasant and exciting. I think that I’m glad to enter the University of Tsukuba. My life at Tsukuba is wonderful.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.